Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No- Go BlogHer Blog Hop

NoGoBlogHer


Ok, so I am not going to BlogHer this year (Again)( and possibly also duh). So I decided to join in on this No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop hosted by ToBeThode and Musings of a Marfan Mom. In order to participate, I have to answer three (No, four sir) FOUR questions.


1. When did you start blogging?
Some time in 2006. It was a pretty lame blog of sorts though so we don't talk about it. I moved to blogger in 2007 though.


2. Why did you start blogging?
To let out some steam and talk about life in general I guess. I love it though. Its an awesome outlet for all my talking I don't get out other wise. A great way to share info and make friends.


3. What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
Ha. Umm. I am going to be sleeping in my own bed for starters. I am also going to be hanging out with my kids and getting kisses whenever I want them. I might even make some brownies one night! (Thats right, I live the crazy life)


4. Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see) 
Is this a question? Well, lets see. There is the "typical- day- in- the- life- of" post, my "love of snuggles" post or the one where I "talk about my babies births and such". Yeah, thats three posts. So sue me.


Feel free to look around and get to know me better. I like to be able to start new bloggy relationships or I wouldn't do this type of thing. I do have one request though, if you are only going to post your site name and address or a link to a giveaway (which you are more than welcome to do!), please do it on this post and not on one of the posts I put my heart into please!

5 comments:

  1. Hey so glad I found you your blog is great...I think I'll cyber stalk you because I'm your girl in all! LOL love you JaMonkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have found you - wish I could manage a load of laundry every day... would probably make my life easier... congrats to your little guy on mastering the whole trike pedaling thing! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your idea of getting kisses and snuggles whenever you want! Popping by from No-Go Blogher Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in from No Go BlogHer Blog Hop to say" Hi"!!
    I am a new follower!
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, baby snuggles are the best, aren't they? Whenever any of my friends or family have babies I try to get in as many as I can. I look forward to it being my own baby snuggles someday.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really enjoyed all your posts. Will definitely be following and look forward to reading more from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover