Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Blahs

I haz it today people. Too much stress lately with not enough outlets. Don't worry though, today I am spending the morning playing with my kiddos and then I'm going to take a long nap. That should fix it and I will be back with you in the morning with my Mommy Confessional in all my happiness. 

Until then check out 365 for some pictures of my cuties or take a look at the big blog roll up top and check out some new blogs. Maybe you will find yourself some new favorites.

4 comments:

  1. I know it's been a few days, but I hope you're out of the funk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing with the kiddies always helps! enjoy the nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be something in the air....I've been uber stressed lately too. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I DO feel much better this evening. Its a good thing too because I have a million things to do tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover