Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tis the season!

So, I have mentioned it before but things are kind of crazy around here right now. Saturday we went to a Christmas party at my mother's clubhouse. It was actually a lot less lame than I thought it was going to be. They had a ton of food, a bounce house for the kids, dancing and of course Santa was there. D had a BLAST. Right up his alley. K slept in the wrap the whole time. I'm just glad to know he could sleep with that much noise going on. After that we stuck around Mom's and d napped there. It was nice to just hang out with my family.

Today, T let me sleep in late and then brought me breakfast in bed. After I finally got up we got the boys dressed and got out to finish our Christmas shopping. Can I just say how wonderful it feels to finally have that done? Now I just have to get it all wrapped. Anyway, then we went to our favorite mexican food place for lunch and home for nap time. T and I laid down too and slept for almost three hours. Insane for us! After we got up, we cleaned the house up and went out to drive around and look at Christmas lights. D loved it! He was so excited to see all the lights and the inflatable yard decorations. His favorite was of course the train with Santa. Then it was home for dinner and bed.

So now is when the real fun starts though. Tomorrow I get to hang out with my sister in the morning and then I have to wrap through naptime. Then out to look at lights with family. Then Tuesday is Christmas with my grandfather. Then wrapping. Then visiting with my Uncle. Then Wednesday I get to hang out and do Christmas with my girlfriends. And then.. then.. then my head explodes. Oh wait. I think it may have done that already.

Don't get me wrong. I am thankful to have so many people to celebrate with. I'm just not particularly organized. Which leaves me doing things last second and thats not a good plan with kids. Which reminds me. At some point before Thursday, "Santa" needs to find time to get the presents to my mom's house. Oi. Its bed time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover