Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Week in Review

Its been a long one. A long week that is and I am so glad its Sunday. I am ready to spend today kicking up my feet and relaxing. Of course, that's always relative too.

Anyway, here are some of the fun things I learned this week:

*My dog can now open doors. All of them. Which is making life fun. All I have to say is we have become quite particular about keeping our doors locked. Also: need to find a lock for the pantry.

*If you are raking your yard and you come across a giant ant hill, make sure you are standing up wind before you decide to use the rake like a shovel and scatter the mound.

*D is a better jump roper than me.

*Also a better hula hooper.

*Also don't try to hula hoop two weeks out from abdominal surgery. Ouch.

*I have lost another 10lbs since October. Can I get a hell yeah??

*Irish cheese is the best cheese.

*When someone at work tells you to "just shove the whole stack in the shredder" they meant to add "after you check for staples and paper clips".

*You can bruise your tailbone in your sleep. Apparently.

*When most people say they will pray for you, what they really mean is they are going to talk about you behind your back.

*The amount of time it takes to be tired of Halloween candy? 8 days.

*Hot coffee is hot. Especially when spilt on skin that just had a run in with hundreds of angry ants.

At least those are the ones I can remember right now. Have any life lessons you would like o share with the crowd this evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover