Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photo Mojo #3: Days 10-17

Render Me Mama


Here we go! The Third set of the Photo Mojo challenge! I hope you have decided to join me. If you are looking for the explanation on Photo Mojo, you can find the list HERE. Week one's pictures are HERE. Week Two's pictures are HERE. Feel free to link up daily or weekly. When ever you post, come here to link up! I will be starting a new linky every Wednesday though so don't forget to come back! 


Click any photo to view a larger version! 


Day 10: Transportation
A 31 car pile up in my kitchen floor.


Day 11: The Sunrise
I had forgotten how pretty the sun was in the morning...


Day 12: Your Favorite Color
Hydrangea Blue


Day 13: Capture Movement


Day 14: Happiness
"I did it!"


Day 15: Shoes or Feet
He starts today...


Day 16: Your Child's Favorite Toy
Bonus points if you can name them without Google.




Don't forget to let me know what you think and link up your pictures here! There aren't many of that I know of but I am so looking forward to seeing everyone's interpretations!

*This linky is for those participating in the Photo Mojo Challenge only! All others will be removed! If you have a post you would like me to visit, Please leave it in the comments! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover