Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cabin Fever

Day three of being stuck at home. Not cool. I love snow, don't get me wrong. We have had a blast playing outside in the snow and goofing off around the house doing nothing.

For the last three days.

Now, we are getting restless. D is done with playing outside in the snow. He keeps begging us to go to Monkey Joe's but the roads are still covered with about 2 inches of solid ice. So, here we sit. We have run out of tricks and the toys are all boring. I have watched Dora and the Wonder Pets so many times I think my brain is melting. I feel like I am stuck in a bad Simpson's parody.



For now, we are hoping to wander out tomorrow. For reals. We took a short field trip this afternoon but it just wasn't the same. Tomorrow, we are leaving the house. I don't care where we go even. Just leaving the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover