Thursday, September 23, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Ok, ladies (and possibly gents but I doubt it)! The winner is picked for the Personalized Necklace from Sew Sassy by Ashley!!

Sorry about the crappy screen shot. Its literally a picture of my screen...

Erin Patrick said "I like you on fb. Erin Patrick". Congrats mama! I will be emailing you shortly and you will have 24 hours to respond! Congrats to you!!

Thanks again to Ashley over at Sew Sassy by Ashley for this giveaway! If you didn't win but would like to order your own, feel free to visit her on Facebook or on her blog! She has lots of other super awesome things for sale too so check it all out while you are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover