Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Amber jewelry

I have raved about it before and I still just love it. The ones for the boys have been total lifesavers with the teething and K's ear infection a while back. So, I finally signed up with my favorite store, Inspired by Finn, to host a co-op. Here is the deal, use the code below, get 25% off your entire jewelry order and they ship it right to your house. How easy is that??

Code: AC

If you want to know more about the benefits of Baltic Amber click HERE.  Then go just start shopping! My only request is that if you order, please post here (so I can get credit for it). If you have any questions you can ask them here too and I'll answer them best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover