Monday, December 14, 2009

"not me" Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I would never ever stand by and watch on as my two year old scaled the kitchen cabinets to get to the candy bowl and then let him have the sucker he picked out. Never EVER! Why, that would be dangerous! (Even though its pretty humorous to watch.)

I would also never lay my youngest down on the coffee table to watch the ceiling fan rotate so that I could do a little catching up on my blog roll. (Its padded, don't freak out.) Not even if he liked laying there more than just about anything and made the most adorable sounds at the fan while he was at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover