Sunday, November 15, 2009

Boys

Ok, so this happened a few weeks ago. Maybe even been a month. I was at good ol WalMart, doing some shopping, when a lady came up and started talking to me and D. It was pretty much the same conversation I have had with many nosey strangers.

"Oh, hes so cute. How old is he? My ____'s _____ has a two year old too."

Blah, blah, blah. Then she noticed K in the basket in his carrier and this is when things went downhill.

"Awww! Look at the little one! Boy or girl?"

"Its a boy, hes my little man."

"OH, you must be SO disappointed."

"Excuse me?"

"That its not a little girl. All women want a little girl. Guess you will just have to try again!"

"Actually I LOVE having little boys."

"Yeah, you let yourself think that until you have a little girl."

Ummmm... BITCH!? Who says something like that? Then keeps at it? Like she was going to change my mind. Apparently I was supposed to just say "oh, well, guess your right, I'll throw this one out and try again.". No thanks. I like my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover