Friday, November 2, 2012

Photo Mojo Part Deux: The Instagram Challenge!

Ok, so part of my 2012 list this year was to work on my photography. Early on in the year, I created and then completed the "Photo Mojo: 30 day Challenge". I had a lot of fun doing it and it helped me focus on one thing at a time, which is hard for me sometimes when I am learning something new.

Last night though, I was sitting around thinking about that challenge and thinking about Instagram and how many pictures I take on there now. I decided it might be kind of fun to make up a special Instagram challenge and complete it in 30 days just like I did with the other one and what better time to do that than during NaBloPoMo?

(Click to Enlarge)
If you would like to join me, I would love to have you! Interpret this list however you like! Do us all a favor though and spread the word by adding this picture (with your favorite filter of course!) to your Instagram feed with the tag #PhotoMojo so I can keep up with your progress! The more the merrier! If not, come back and check out my progress every Wednesday (starting 11/7).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover