Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hallelujah on #TuneInTuesday

Nic + Bean



A very good friend of mine started up a new weekly link up called "Tune in Tuesdays". Those of you who have been around awhile remember the Music Mondays days around here and this is the same premise. A song you love to share with the group.

-------------
 
I love this song. There must be at least a million remakes of this song (originally by Leonard Cohen). Each one tends to have a slightly different feel. For me though, Buckley's version is just the best. It seems to capture the sensual feel of it the best. Sometimes it makes me calm and helps me relax. Sometimes I find my self screaming along while driving with tears streaming down my face. Sometimes I find myself singing it quietly to my boys as they drift off to sleep in my lap. I guess it just evokes emotions in me. Depending on my state of mind. Not many songs can claim that on my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover