Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hope for Humanity on #TuneinTuesday

Nic + Bean



A very good friend of mine started up a new weekly link up called "Tune in Tuesdays". Those of you who have been around awhile remember the Music Mondays days around here and this is the same premise. A song you love to share with the group. I took a break last week for 9/11 but am back at it this week.


 
I love this song. It gives me hope that music may be actually coming out of the hip hop lull we have been wallowing in for so long it makes my brains hurt. This song kind of explains who I am at the moment. Sad but true. Who am I? What do I stand for? In the last 6 months my life has been a total tailspin of sorts and as I regain control, I am looking back at the mess it was. Still seeing ghosts? Perhaps occasionally. Still, I have said it before and I will say it again. I'm getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover