Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Week of School

Today ends the first week of school for my boys. D has been in preschool before. As a matter of fact, he started the year K was born just before he turned two. He went to the preschool that my mother worked in at the time so we had no qualms about sending him there. He always loved it then and he loves it even more now. He is loving getting to play with his new friends and doing crafts every day. Of course by this morning, he was getting a little weary of getting up and getting moving first thing. We are not morning people.

This is K's first preschool experience ever though and he is loving it. He hasn't hit the tired wall like D because he is only going two days. He is so stinking cute toting his bag around the house asking when he can go back to preschool with his friends. I swear I think he would probably sleep with his bag if we would let him.





















Me? I am definitely keeping myself busy. I am having a really hard time with this transition. Its one I know is necessary. They are going to love it. I'm just not ready to be taking that step I guess. The step into someone else caring for my children. I always thought I would homeschool them. We had been preparing my boys and myself for that for years. Now, I'm afraid I don't have a choice and let me tell you something, having that kind of choice ripped from your heart is not cool. Not cool at all.

Still, the boys love it and I have time to shower alone. How can that be so bad?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover