Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photo Mojo #5: Days 25- 30

Render Me Mama

Here we go! The last set of the Photo Mojo challenge! I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. If you are looking for the explanation on Photo Mojo, you can find the list HERE. Week one's pictures are HERE. Week Two's pictures are HERE. And of course Week Three's are HERE and last weeks are HERE. I have decided to just do away with the linky since no one was using it anyway. No worries. I am still very proud of my progress! If you do still have pictures to share, feel free to leave a link in the comment section so I can visit!

I am going to take a break on this the next few weeks, but I am thinking of doing this challange again in March. Practice makes perfect, right? I will let you all know what I decide to do!

Click any photo to view a larger version!

Day 25: Something from above
Lady Luck

Day 26: Something from underneath
Geese

Day 27: Love
No Doubt

Day 28: Anger
Perhaps not the best but he REALLY didn't want me to take this.. 

Day 29: A landscape
A winter beach

Day 30: Self Portrait (silly)
A nice one to leave you with, no?


Don't forget to let me know what you think and link up your pictures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover