Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The End: NaBloPoMo 2011

Its finally here. The end of NaBloPoMo 2011. I'm not going to lie to you all, it kicked my butt. Seriously. It knocked me around this computer harder than anything I have ever attempted. I am fairly sure I am out of things to say for now. I fell behind once but I came back I suppose. Getting things sorted. I even got in a fight with the RSS Graffiti people. Just for you.

Now though, we go back to the same old grind. I will say that it seems to have rewired whatever was going on in there where there were days where I just didn't have anything to say. I am back to thinking about blogging again. Something that I know I love to do and something I had lost sight of. Mission accomplished I suppose.

So, here is to another year of brain wrecking and typed out drivel! See you next year! Yay!

This is an old picture. I never re-added the recent pics after my
computer and I got into a fight a few weeks ago. Sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover