Monday, June 27, 2011

Where we'll prob'ly sing a song, And we'll maybe dance along.

My D loves to dance. He always has. His big thing right now is the Backyardigans. He loves how much they sing and dance. The other big thing is Yo Gabba Gabba of course but lately it all been about Pablo and the gang. Last night while we were visiting my mom, we video'd some of his dance moves and I thought I would share.

This one is the theme song for the show. I tried to get the TV in the shot so you can see what he is doing in case you haven't seen the show. You can kind of hear K singing in the back ground too...



This one is the "Surfs Up" song they sing in several episodes. I couldn't get the TV in on this one but if you want to see Pablo do this dance too you can see it here. You will have to forgive the camera shake at the end. I got the giggles something serious when K joined in.




Then there is this little gem where Monster "sings" the Backyardigans Theme song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover