Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kicking Off Summer Wordless Wednesday Style!

My mom bought the boys their very first "Slip n Slide"...

Photobucket
D was in HEAVEN.

Photobucket
K too. I was surprised, I thought he would hate it...

Photobucket
But he loved playing in the water.

Photobucket
So grown up all of a sudden..

Photobucket
WHOOPS!



After trying to convince the boys to run and jump down the slide. T took it upon himself to show the boys the idea by gently throwing them down it. They had so much fun doing that, they did it for hours. Over and over. Love it.

6 comments:

  1. GREAT photos - I LOVE SUMMER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what fun! They look so cute and so happy! I would have to get my boys something like that this summer. Thanks for linking up at Girl Talk. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pictures! Reminds me of my own youth :) I found you through a blog hop and am now following you on GFC. I hope you can follow back also; I'd appreciate it so much ;-)

    ~Avalon, http://avalon-lion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to be a kid again! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy......looks like fun!! :) Hmmm something for me to think about to purchase for my kids :)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog..I think I fixed my tag ;)

    Hope you have a great weekend
    Nicky @ Mommy on the Move

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what great pics. Summer is my fav!

    Your newest follower
    I'd love for you to add this post to my hop.
    You can check it out here:
    http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/p/my-week-at-glance.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover