Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Monster Expressions (WW)

My youngest, K (aka Monster), makes some of the most awesome faces. Here are some out takes from this weekend. Just because I love them too much to keep to myself.

Photobucket
Gangsta baby
Photobucket
Totally unimpressed.
Photobucket
Nana is funny.
Photobucket
Wut?
Photobucket
Mama thinks I'm funny.
Photobucket
Get it OFF!
Photobucket
Sewious baby is sewious.
Photobucket
NOTFUNNOTFUNNOTFUN! 
Photobucket
But MOOOOOM.
Photobucket
Emo baby resembles Anton Chigurh... creeeeepy.

5 comments:

  1. the slide picture is HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the facial expressions! The last pic is funny.

    Thank you for stopping by Random Deals and joining the Whimsical Wednesday blog hop. I am your newest follower :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! He is so stinkin' CUTE!!! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following me - I'm following you now, too! :)

    WW: Curriculum Fair Fun with YoYo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pics! I'm returning the follow. Thank you for stopping by & following. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover