Monday, December 6, 2010

Mashups




 Music is a huge part of Tommy and I's relationship. Its something we bonded over in the beginning and still connect with now.  I will be posting the lyrics to a song and what it means to me every Monday (hopefully). At least until I run out of interesting things to say (Or I forget). Make sense? Feel free to do your own but please link back to me and add your site to the comments below!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It on the Pop) by DJ Earworm




(Ready to experience my dork side?) I love me a good music mashup. Who doesn't? This year though, I am excited about Earworm's mashup the most. Every year for the last several, he creates a mashup of the year's top 25 pop songs. Last year's was really catchy. The year before? Not so much. Trial and error I suppose. I am still ready to hear what he comes up with this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover