Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful 2.0

T. He works so hard, so we can have whatever we want or need. I am blessed to be able to stay home with my boys and I know it.

My D. He is my little man. He keeps me on my toes and keeps me moving, but he also keeps me smiling. Mr. Chill for the most part except goodbyes. He hates goodbye. D loves with his whole being.  He never forgets a face or a friend. He sees no enemy, no danger. So brave, almost to a fault, he has never been afraid to climb to the highest point in a room and jump from it. He loves for you to wrestle with him but he is cool with chillin' on the couch all the same, as long as you are close. He is his little brother's hero. He has been so completely amazing with K I don't even have the words to express. It makes me all misty just thinking about it. He is just an amazing little boy and I am so thankful for everything he has given me in life.

My K. My little snuggle monster. He brings a whole different dimension and view on life to our little family. He loves to be held and snuggled. Not a baby on the move like D was, he is content to sit in your lap and snuggle into your chest for long periods. Happy go lucky until he isn't anymore and then out comes Mr. Hulk baby. He is energetic and very much the entertainer. He loves to sing and dance. He loves to be laughed at. He is much more conversational than D was. Almost more than is. My little chatterbox from the very first day. My squeakers. His personality is sharp and vibrant. He is a go big or go home type of kid. From screaming to falling to kissing and singing. Like I said before, he idolizes his brother. If his brother has it, he needs it too. If D does it, he has to try. Thank goodness he is more cautious than D though or he would end up in some hairy situations. K is dynamic. He is my little monkey and I am so thankful that he loves me as much as I love him.

My health. I am very lucky to be around considering the heart problems and general lifestyle I have lived. Now, My body is back on track and I don't (usually) have to worry about tachycardia or blood pressure. I almost never get sick. Of course when I do, its a doozy but for the most part, I am very lucky.

Coffee. The elixir of life here recently. I would be one cranky, tired Mama without it. Its probably bad to be thankful for something so small but thankful I am.

For my friends, my saving grace (you know who you are)! In real life and online, I really do have the best friends a girl could ask for. I seriously don't know how I would make it without them. They keep me sane, listen to my ramblings and keep me in place. They make me have fun, even when I don't feel like it. They keep me grounded and I am so thankful for their grace.

For a home, clothing and food. For all the good things and bad. There just isn't enough thanks!

I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. What are you looking forward to the most?

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful list of what you are thankful for! So sweetly written. You are one lucky wife, mama, and friend! I'm with you on the coffee, even if it's decaf, it's what gets me though the day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover