Monday, November 15, 2010

Rain, Rain


Don't go away. I love gloomy days. Not in an Emo, depressing kind of way. More like low pressure. I don't feel like I have to do anything when its gloomy out.

I can just sit on my duff and drink coffee or watch movies with the boys. We create a magical land of dinosaurs and race tracks in our living room. We take long naps and bake cookies.

Whatever it is we do, we do it in our jammies and without feeling guilty about the things we should be doing. The laundry will wait, the dusting can sit until tomorrow. Today, we play and snuggle and nap.

I really could use more days like today. Rainy and gloomy and lazy and perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I love gloomy cloudy days too! There's so much sun in TX that sometimes it's nice just to have dark during the day...it's cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to approach rainy days! Sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover