Thursday, September 9, 2010

Peer award #3

I received another peer award! This one is called the "Cherry On Top Award" from Cori at Cori's Big Mouth! If you are not already a follower over there, you should be. Funny, crazy and super sweet all in one place.



The Cherry on Top Award’s rules are:

* ANSWER: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
* PICK 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award
* THANK the person who gave you the award

Ok, lets see.

ANSWER: That is a hard question. I think maybe I would try to not get so jaded. Its a huge pitfall of my personality.

PICK: Oh dear. Another one of these...I'm afraid I am going to skip out on this bit again. I just don't like the pressure.


THANKS:Thanks again, Cori! You are so sweet for thinking of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover