Sunday, August 1, 2010

The "One Lovely Blog" Award

This was passed on to me by a super sweet mama over at Buzzing the Day Away (Sorry it took so long)! I am of course quite flattered that she felt I deserved it and decided that I was one of the ones she wanted to give it to! It makes me happy that someone enjoys my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. I am however pretty bad at acceptance speeches and such. Makes me feel very awkward and weird. So, um, thanks and stuff.


Now In order to accept this award, I have to tell you 7 things about me and then pass it on to nine other bloggers.


1. I am six feet tall so the first thing nearly anyone says to me is some variation of "wow, you're tall". Its become sort of a running joke between me and my husband.


2. I have a thing for Arby's curly fries. Seriously. They are the bestest fries evaaaaaar!


3. I stay up until about 2am every night. I keep telling myself I really should go to bed but in reality, I am not tired until then.


4. I love tulips. They have been my favorite since I was very young and they grew in our yard.


5. I have a temper. Not a pretty one either and its not something I am proud of.


6. I loved theater in high school. It was also what I went to college for but I didn't finish. Now that I am older, I am kind of glad I didn't.


7. I am not a big bath person. If you hear me talk about a hot tub, it means something hurts. A lot. Otherwise I prefer a shower.




Now for the people to nominate! Ummm... Well, actually. I am gonna cheat and skip out on this one. Nine other bloggers is a lot of pressure and I don't want the weirdness of, "you left me out?!?!". So, anyway, thank you so much again to Buzy Buzzer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover