Friday, July 23, 2010

100!

Wow, 100 followers! Just wanted to say welcome to all the newcomers and hello to the old comers! Take a look around and get to know us. Check out the links at the top to help out. My big blog roll to see some of my favorites and check them out too. Also, check out Project 365 and come find me on Twitter and Facebook on the side bar. Me sure to check out my Music Monday meme and feel free to jump right in with us next week!

This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Friday Follower now following you! Come visit either of my blogs and follow one or both!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover