Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

I hope you are all able to spend time with your loved ones today! We will be cooking out and playing games all day and then watching some fireworks and playing with sparklers tonight.

Don't forget to have a thankful heart today for all of the women and men who risk their lives for us. I know that I am grateful for all of my friends and family that has joined in protecting without pause. I do not support the war that we are involved in over seas but I do recognize the importance of supporting our armed forces and I hope all of you do to. War or no, they have chosen to protect my family and for that I am grateful.  
Memorial Day Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover