Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day Three


Beach, beach, beach! Thats what we did this morning. Then pool, pool, pool. I'm not sure I have ever been more tired than I was after that either. I had forgotten how tired swimming makes you and underestimated how much more tired you are after doing it with two kids.

So we all took one heck of a nap. And it was good. D was the first one up and he just came and curled up in bed with me. We laid there and snuggled for a long time, drifting in and out of sleep. It was so wonderful. I didn't want to move. We had to though when it was getting late. We finally had to wake K up at 7:30 so we could go for a walk.

We went back to the beach and walked for awhile. It was right at dusk so it was totally awesome. The sky and ocean were perfect. So peaceful.

Dinner.. was a fiasco. We decided to try to find a mexican restaurant for Cinco de Mayo. In a beach town. Yeah, didn't happen. After driving around for over an hour, we ended up at Cracker Barrel. Its never tasted so good either.

Now I am sitting here in the dark, typing away on my phone and wide awake. I won't regret that nap though. It was sooo good. We have no plans for tomorrow yet. Probably more beach or pool. Gotta make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover