Friday, March 19, 2010

Loving it

Spring has sprung here in sunny Georgia. At least of sorts. It won't be long and I will be overwhelming you all with pictures of extreme cuteness. Or something. For now though you are stuck with me. Just me and all my overwhelming mediocrity. I've been really feeling it this week for some reason. Same ol' stuff. Everyday. Day after day. Not that I can really complain. There are people that would love to have complacency.

Not that all of being me is boring. I spent the most part of the week hanging out with D and K. They have a way of keeping things.. interesting. We went for a walk at the park on Tuesday with T's mother. It was nice to catch up and have a little bonding time. I think that is part of our problem at least. Not enough bonding time. Anyway, went for a walk, then to the playground and then she wanted to take a walk with D before I had to leave to get to the grocery store. Which apparently turned into him drawing pictures in the dirt and then smearing himself with Georgia red clay. So, when they met me and K at the van I got to strip him naked and take him to the grocery store in his underwear and socks. Moral of the story: Keep spare clothes in your car for both of your kids because its not always the little one that makes a mess of himself. Or maybe its don't trust your mother in law with your two year old. Tomato, ToMAHto.

This week we had both of the boys' half birthdays too. D's two and a half, K's half. So not ready for K to be this big. We tried out some "solid food" with him last weekend and he was not impressed. He refused to shut his mouth on the avocados so we tried sweet potatoes. Still not impressed. So we are waiting awhile to try again. He is doing great on just nursing so I'm not really worried about it. Funny though, I have never seen a baby refuse to eat like that before. Little boobie monster.

Thats the week so far. Today it is supposed to be sunny and 70 so we are going to spend most of the day at the park. I already have our picnic all packed up and ready to go even. So, off we go! When we get back maybe I'll have some fun pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover