Monday, February 8, 2010

"not me" Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

(Disclaimer: This is not my proudest "not me" Monday. Been a long week. Thank goodness we have a car now. Thats all I can say.)

Ever have one of those days where the weight of the word crashes down on you and you find yourself in the foulest mood. Where you are just tired and all you want to do is go to bed but what you do instead is eat everything you can reach, set the kids in front of the TV and hide in the bathroom? Yeah, me neither.

Have you ever not worn a coat in 30 degree weather because it was more trouble to find one for the two seconds you would be out of the car than it was worth? Even though your kids have three layers of clothes and a heavy coat on? I would never risk my health that way!

Has your son ever been so sick of being stuck in the house with you that he told you he needed some time out, went into his room and shut the door to play by himself. Not my kid. He loves to spend lots of time at home... Doing nothing but stare at each other... No really...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover