Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Numb

Just numb tonight. Not really sure why either, which is more annoying than knowing why. Usually this feeling can be traced back to a bad day or an emotional moment or the like. Today though, was good. I spent the morning playing with the boys, we had a playdate and then walked around for a bit. Then we came home and ate lunch, napped, played some more.

It was after the boys were in bed that it hit me. A funk. Like the feeling that something was changing. Its almost like my head just cleared of everything and just left me empty for a bit. Not really a bad feeling. Just numb. Weird. Nothing a good sleep won't fix though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover