Monday, January 25, 2010

"not me" Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Decided to follow in MckMama's husband trend today. So here are a few T related "not me"s.

So, this weekend was.. interesting. Good thing I did not sleep in late the last two days since my husband was home. After all, he works six mornings a week and he deserves a break. Even though it would have felt insanely good to lay in bed and not move on Sunday.

My husband also did not take it upon himself to scrub clean the whole house and finish the laundry last night while I wrote my accident bloggy.  He has better things to do like... relax! Plus, laundry is my household duty and I would never just let him do it all.

On the other hand, he also wouldn't snore so much that I make him let me go to sleep first. That would be silly. Even though if I could get to sleep first, then I might be able to STAY asleep where if he starts snoring before I could get to sleep then he would keep me up all night long. Nope, like I said, he works so he gets sleep priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover