Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Why I love my husband... and sometimes don't.

T is a great man. He is. He is generous and kind. He is an AWESOME father. He cooks and he cleans with out me having to ask. He works two jobs so that I am able to stay at home with the boys. He is a hopeless romantic and tremendous gentleman. He brings me chocolate and roses unprovoked. Rubs my back for extended periods. He treats me with respect and seems to value my opinions even when they aren't close to his. He gives more than he takes.

He is however... male. As much as I hate to say that while raising two more little men, its true. Sorry guys. I don't think there is a woman out there that has ever been married to a man that doesn't know what I mean. They really are just a different breed. Its a good thing they're so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover