Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Blue Man Group Takes Over the Fox Theater

*I was provided two tickets to opening night in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

Last night D and I headed down to the Fox Theater to check out opening night of the Blue Man Group! I had seen them once before and I just knew that D was going to absolutely love it. They did not disappoint! He was laughing so hard that the people around us started laughing at him laughing at the show. It was that infectious cackle that you only hear when someone is truly enjoying something.

The Low Down:

Its a show that is difficult to describe to someone that has never had the pleasure of seeing it live. Its part rock show, part sitcom, part dance party and never fails to have everyone in the audience moving in their seat and shaking their "sit-biscuit". The show is officially 3 and up but D is 7 and I would say he is probably the perfect age for his first Blue Man Group show. The show runs 90 minutes and there is no intermission. Of course its more than enjoyable for "kids" of all ages and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to let loose and have some fun!

When & Where:
Blue Man Group is in Atlanta April 7th - April 12th at the fabulous Fox Theater. Show times are generally 7:30pm but be sure to check the schedule and find the time and date that works best for you!

My Favorite Part:
Its hard to pick just one part that sticks out. I guess I would say the parts where they pull an audience member onstage for a little good hearted fun is pretty high up there though. The crowd favorite always seems to be the crazy dance party at the end. The whole show ramps up and gets you in gear to have some fun and rock out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover