Monday, May 5, 2014

Mosaic Photo Book App: Quick, Inexpensive Photo Memories

When was the last time you took an actual camera with you every where you went? I know for me, its been years. Most of the moments I have captured, have been with a cell phone camera. Ever since I got my first smartphone, where I could easily share pictures with a couple of buttons, I haven't taken the big camera out near as much.

Problem is, I also don't get most cell phone pictures printed and organized into books or frames any more either. One look at the pictures in my hall way and you will see that its been a minute.

Then, I got an email from the people at Mixbook last week offering to let me review their new app Mosaic. Mosaic is an iPhone and Android app that allows users to effortlessly create a 20-page photo book in 5 minutes for only $20, and delivered to your doorstep in 4 days. It uses the
called
photos on your phone and prints them with insanely good quality in a 7" square book. It sounded too good to be true.

I downloaded the app and was surprised at how quick and easy it was to create my photo book. All I did was pick the photos I wanted to use, chose if I wanted a black or white background on the pages, and then complete the order! It seriously took less time than it would have to print the pictures at the store.

Once ordered, my photo book was on my doorstep in exactly 4 days. I opened it up and was immediately pleased. They take the time to properly box and protect your photo book. Like a ready to give gift. The quality of the images was surprising to me too. I used all Instagram photos but you can use regular shots too.

If you are looking for an easy way to create a memory of a special occasion or a quick, cheap gift for the grandparents, Mosaic is definitely the way to go.

To download the Android or iPhone app, check the app store on your phone or just go to the Mosaic website and they will connect you with the right place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover