Its that time again Atlanta! The circus is coming! Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents Built To Amaze!. Coming to two of Atlanta's most amazing venues in February, Built To Amaze is an extraordinarily engineered circus experience where Children Of All Ages find out what it takes to build The Greatest Show On Earth. Andre McClain, the circus’ ringmaster and America’s favorite cowboy, takes the Ringling Bros reins accompanied by his horse, Comanche, and leads his funny and mischievous super circus supervisors to construct The Greatest Show On Earth. Unique in its design and awe-inspiring in its construction, more than 110 of the world’s best performers, both human and animal, have been assembled to help build a super circus that showcases never-before-seen heart pounding performances. With a contemporary toolbox of unparalleled imagination, this show is engineered for excitement and custom built for family fun.
Of course the Ringling Bros. circus is one of our favorite family traditions (the fact that it usually falls the week of my mother's birthday is a bonus), but this year looks to be extra exciting!
Ringling Bros. is thrilled to introduce:
· Nine-time international award-winning comedic animal presenting duo Alex and Irina Emelin of Russia.
· The Tower Tumblers, a troupe of competitive aerial athletes who launch themselves from trampolines to scale, repel and pass through a three-story high translucent tower.
· The next generation of whirling unicyclists, the legendary King Charles Troupe from New York City who brings a spirited and fiery competition of basketball to the show.
· Ringling Bros. Presents Built To Amaze! opens an hour before show time with the All-Access Preshow®, FREE to all ticket holders.
Performances at The Arena at Gwinnett Center, Feb. 5-9, 2014
· Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
· Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
· Friday, Feb. 7, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
· Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
· Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m
Performances at Philips Arena Feb. 12-17, 2014
· Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
· Thursday, Feb.13, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
· Friday, Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
· Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
· Sunday, Feb. 16, 2014 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
· Monday, Feb. 17, 2014 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m.
Want to enter to win a set of tickets?
I am giving away a set of FOUR tickets for your choice of either the February 5th show at the Arena at Gwinnett Center or the February 12th show at Philips Arena! You chose which arena is better for you!
*This contest has ended!*
All seats are reserved, and tickets are available at The Arena at Gwinnett Center and Philips Arena Box Office, online by visiting www.gwinnettcenter.com (Duluth), www.ticketmaster.com (Philips) or via phone by calling 888-9-AXS-TIX (Duluth) or 1-800-745-3000 (Philips).