Wednesday, October 9, 2013

State Fair Fun with My Loves

A couple of weekends ago we took the night and went to the North Georgia State Fair. It was nice to get out in the cooler weather and take a little time as a family. The boys were in complete awe at all the lights and sounds at first but it didn't take long for them to warm up to it and we had an amazing, relaxing night of nothing but pure fun!





I think the boys enjoyed the carousel the most which of course warms my heart to no end. I have always held a special place in my heart for the carousel myself and I love being able to share the joy.


Of course littles was too short to ride a couple of things that his big brother was able to and that led to some pretty effective pouting. Needless to say, he got an extra special treat to make up for it.


The warmth these little boys create in my life is immeasurable. I am one lucky mama. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover