Friday, February 8, 2013

Staycation #ExpATL

This weekend my mother, the boys, and I are headed downtown for a weekend "away". We are spending the weekend in Atlanta, the city we spend so much time in already but never really get to see. The boys love going downtown to see all the "castles" but usually we are rushing to this or that and don't have time to stop and enjoy it.
(Image via Google)

This time we are going to just explore the city to our hearts content. See some of the sights we haven't seen, spend some time exploring the places we love, and maybe do a little relaxing while we are at it. Crazy, right? I am looking forward to it more than I probably should.

I will be starting out my weekend with some fellow Atlanta bloggers and that always makes for a great time. Here in Atlanta, we are lucky enough to have a really amazing support group of bloggers and some truly awesome PR personalities, so when we all get together, its always a lot of fun. The Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau is arranging for us to hang out and learn more about the Atlanta "scene" so we can all share about how completely awesome it is.

Then we will start exploring the city. Just the boys, my mother, and me that is. We are being provided a hotel room by the Sheraton so we have a place to sleep and can explore til we drop. Then, take a dip in the pool or a nice long nap. Then, we will get up and do it all over again until we have to head home.

Did I mention I'm excited? Because I so am. It will be so nice to get a few days fun in with my boys and a great opportunity to get my mother out for her (upcoming) birthday. Plus, I think we all deserve it! Be sure and check back next week and I'll share our shenanigans with you! If you don't already, follow me on Twitter and Instagram to check out what we are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover