Friday, November 30, 2012

Mission Completion! #NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo November 2012
Its done! National Blog Posting Month 2012 is over today. I fought hard this year not giving up. Seriously hard. I just didn't think I had it in me from the get go. Thing is, the more I doubt myself, the more I drive myself to do things. Its a blessing and a curse I suppose.

Now, we go back to the humdrum of regular posting. I challenged myself this summer to post at least three times a week and I was doing well at it before this month. Through the holidays though, I think I  will keep the three times a week goal though. I know this season tends to be a little crazy. I know there will be a lot of local postings like there always are around this time of year but I've also got some neat giveaways coming and of course there are the normal shenanigans that just seem to accompany my day to day life.

For now though, I will take a little break over the weekend and be back fresh next week.

Did you participate in NaBloPoMo this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover