Monday, October 22, 2012

Sabbatical

Its that time of year again. The time of year when I am gearing up for NaBloPoMo and the holiday season. The time of year where the fun of summer is over and we are all trying to prepare our selves for the Winter in one way or another.

Last year about this time I took a break from everything digital. I signed off Facebook, Twitter and RMM for awhile. It was good for my soul. It was good for my relationships. Most of all, it gave me some focus. I came back more relaxed and focused on where I wanted to be blog wise. It made me realize that FB is the devil and that you really just can't keep up on Twitter no matter how hard you try.

At the time I thought it was probably just a one time type deal. Then, a few weeks ago, the unrest started to come back. The need for a break. Last week, I found out some things about my health that need immediate attention as well. So, the decision has been made. I'll be MIA for the week.

The good news is that I have a couple of awesome guest bloggers that are going to fill in while I am on this little break so be sure to come back and check out their stories, pictures, and blogs. Hopefully you will find some people that strike your fancy and you will make some new friends or find some new people to follow. Good for all!

If you have ever wondered what it would be like to unplug though, join me. Turn off your notifications and log off the computer. Black out so to speak. I promise you will not regret it.

I'll be back next Monday with some new stories and adventures for you. If you need me in the meantime, email me or call me. Don't forget too that NaBloPoMo 2012 starts next week! Time to gear up for the awesome! See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover