Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Letting Go on #TuneinTuesdays

Nic + Bean



A very good friend of mine started up a new weekly link up called "Tune in Tuesdays". Those of you who have been around awhile remember the Music Mondays days around here and this is the same premise. A song you love to share with the group.

-----------------------
*This week's song comes with a strong language warning!
 
"Just when it can't get worse I've had a shit day
You've had a shit day
We've had a shit day
I think that life's too short for this
Want back my ignorance and bliss
I think I've had enough of this
Blow me one last kiss
I will do what I please
Anything that I want
I will breathe, I will breathe
I won't worry at all
You will pay for your sins
You'll be sorry, my dear
All the lies, All the lies
Will all be crystal clear
I think I've finally had enough
I think I maybe think too much
I think this might be it for us
Blow me one last kiss"

This pretty much sums it up. I'm done. Done being a punching bag, a dump for other people's problems and frustrations. Even when they have created them on their own. Done with the Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover