Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuning in on "Tune in Tuesday"

Nic + Bean

A very good friend of mine started up a new weekly link up called "Tune in Tuesdays". Those of you who have been around awhile remember the Music Mondays days around here and this is the same premise. A song you love to share with the group. 

 
Maybe not the most prophetic song in the world but for me, right now, it strikes a chord deep down somewhere in my soul.
"Well some say life will beat you down
Break your heart, steal your crown
So I've started out, for God knows where
I guess I'll know when I get there"

And that it has over the last few years. I can't help but feel like I am starting out all over. Growing new wings and taking flight on my own. Thing is, things can only get better. What goes up, must come down.. but nothing says it can't go even higher on the next trip up. Heres hoping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover