Friday, March 16, 2012

LISTERINE® Healthy Habits For A Lifetime Oral Care Challenge: Part Two!




Three weeks ago I told you about how the boys and I were going to take part in the Listerine Healthy Habits for A Lifetime Oral Care Challenge. Basically, we brushed, flossed and rinsed our teeth  Now, I'm not going to lie to you and tell you it was easy but nothing worth doing is ever easy, right?

First, the neighbor's dog chewed up our progress chart. I am not even kidding. It was a sad day. Instead, we kept track of our progress on my phone, putting a little star every time we went through the whole routine. All in all, we only missed twice! Not bad!

I think its fair to say that our oral care routine has firmed up though. The boys have gotten to where they ask to brush their teeth. Which of course not only helps remind me but it also means that its something they enjoy. Win, win!

Check out Mr. D doing his nightly routine!




Of course the both still need a little help from mama, and we also had to stop flossing D's teeth halfway through because he fell and bruised his gums on the side of his mouth (unlucky much?). Overall though, I am calling this a huge success!

Have you joined in on the challenge yet? You can check out Walmart's website to join in and shop for the best oral care products you can get from Listerine! If you did the challenge already, how did it go for your family?

Need a little more encouragement? You can explore the connection between your health and your mouth on the Listerine website!

Looking for some tips and tricks? Check out the American Dental Association's website for some of those too!

Disclosure: I received products and compensation from Johnson & Johnson and The Motherhood
as part of my participation in the Oral Care Challenge. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover