Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo Mojo #4: Days 18-24

Render Me Mama

Here we go! The fourth set of the Photo Mojo challenge! I hope you have decided to join me. If you are looking for the explanation on Photo Mojo, you can find the list HERE. Week one's pictures are HERE. Week Two's pictures are HERE. And of course Week Three's are HERE. I have decided to just do away with the linky since no one was using it anyway. No worries. I am still very proud of my progress! If you do still have pictures to share, feel free to leave a link in the comment section so I can visit! I will still be doing my post every Wednesday so don't forget to come back!

Click any photo to view a larger version!


Day 18: A pet or other animal

My neighborhood bunny friend. 

Day 19: Water falling
Shower water in a bubbley bath

Day 20: Your trusty camera
Preciousssss...

Day 21: View from one of your windows
Weird weather

Day 22: Black & White
Choo- choo

Day 23: Something old
These were my grandmothers from when she was young. They
are one of my most prized possessions.

Day 24: A photo or artwork
The pictures over my couch. Of my lovelies. A couple are crooked. So sue me.

Don't forget to let me know what you think and link up your pictures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover