Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Review

2011 has been.. interesting? I, for one, can say that I am fairly happy its over. I am ready to move on to next year and get on with living. Not that anything particularly terrible went on this year. It was just a year of blah. A year so full of blah I am ready for next year to start so we can get a fresh start on our outlook.

At any rate, every year I do a review of my year in pictures*. Its become kind of a fun way for me to look back over the year and for you guys to revisit some of my favorite memories. So, without further ado, here is what you may have missed this year around here. My life in a year, in pictures. (Links to the corresponding post in the caption!)

K monster in the snow
January: Snowpocalypse

February: I made some promises
March: We were ourselves
April: I actually didn't kill some plants!
May: I announced Monster's big news
Photobucket
June: We spent some time getting wet
July: Our first set of stitches
August: We moved. Twice.
September:  Numbers Two and Four
October: My K gave up an old friend
November: Quality time with Gigi
December: D spread a little cheer
There you have it. Our year in a nutshell. We are planning a lot of changes in 2012 around here. Some big, some not so big at all. Either way, I hope to see you all on the flipside!



*2010's year in pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover