Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful 3.0

Every year, I sit down and type out the things I am thankful for. This year has been hard for us. Lots of trials and tribulations so to speak. Still. Still, I am a very luck woman. I still have so much in my life to be thankful for. Here are my top 3:

My family. We have been through hell and back over the last few years and we have made it through in one piece. I think if anything, we have become a stronger more organized unit of attack. Like a family full of ninjas. Only less coordinated. And without the cool outfits (Must add that to the to- do list).

The roof over my head. Its simple and I think everyone is thankful for this but this year, I am especially thankful.
We went through a rough, scary patch there in the house we were renting this summer. Lets just say I have never been so thankful for working A/C and double door locks in my life.

My circle of friends. With out the love of my friends (both internet and real life) I would be a very sad, miserable person. Not to mention disillusioned. What are friends for if they can't keep you grounded?

Of course there are many more than these but I would much rather get back to my turkey left overs than sit here and type them all out. I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving. What are you most thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover