Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 List: The End

I almost made it! I say 10 out of 12 things done is not shabby! To be honest I didn't think I would get that many, so I am double thrilled! I didn't make a post for every item, obviously. Some of them were too personal to post. Some of them were too boring to post.

The last two were frustratingly simple:

"Visit Turner Field and watch the Braves play. D will love it and it means a lot to T to share it with his son."

and

"Hire a professional photographer to take some good pictures of us as a family. Its time for a family portrait of epic proportions."

How the heck did that happen? How did I miss those two?? Well, the Braves thing was hard because of Tommy's work schedule and the game schedule always seemed to clash. The photography thing just kept getting put off.

So, what to do about the missed items? Add them to next years of course!

Have you got your list for 2011 set up yet? What do you want to accomplish next year?

1 comment:

  1. Too many things to count! I always have a millions resolutions and most of them fizzle out by February :( My main thing this year is trying to be more positive in general and trying to do one nice thing for someone else each day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover