Monday, December 28, 2009

"not me" Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

 I have never eaten Lindt chocolate truffles for lunch. No really, it wouldn't be healthy and I am trying to do better.. Would be nice to have them out of the house so they wouldn't call to me from the pantry though. I also would certainly never feed the white chocolate ones from the assortment to my two year old. Even though he would probably make the best face ever when he tasted them. Nope, not me.

I would also never admit to leaving the dirty toilet I asked T to clean even though its starting to smell. After all, he might have forgotten and the passive aggressive tactic of leaving it might be completely lost on him causing me to have to keep the door to that bathroom shut 24/7. I would eventually man up and clean it myself. Honest. Just in case though, if you come by my house and a bathroom door is shut, use the other bathroom.

Speaking of dirty things, dirty words? Not in my house. Not even if i stepped on a particularly sharp and point dinosaur for eight millionth time that day. It certainly wouldn't be funny either if the toddler you hopped up on white chocolate Lindt candies repeated said dirty word with such enthusiasm that he startled the baby and made him cry. Not in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover