Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I really do have so much to be thankful for!

For Tommy, my hero. He works his butt off for us. He is sweet and gentle with the boys. He treats me like a total princess. He cooks, he cleans, and he actually massages my shoulders on request. He loves us.

For Dane, my little lovie. He is sweet like his daddy. He is a great big brother. He is my mamas boy through and through. He is smart and healthy. He listens well (for a toddler). He is my easy child.

For Kai, my snuggler. He is sweet too and loves to be close. He is happy. He sleeps well. He nurses well. He is healthy and growing like a weed.

For my sister, my comic relief. Not many people can make me laugh until I can't breathe. My sister is definitely one of the top ones. We share a sense of humor that leaves a lot of people scratching their heads while we laugh our heads off. She is always there for me no matter what shenanigans I have gotten myself into. Including motherhood.

For my mom, my supporter. She gets on my nerves but I do know that she will always support me. Even when she doesn't agree. If I ever need help with something, I always know who to call.

For my friends, my saving grace (you know who you are)! I seriously don't know how I would make it without them. Yhey keep me sane, listen to my ramblings and keep me in place. They make my non-mommy life fun!

For a home, clothing and food. For all the good things and bad. There just isn't enough thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover