Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Not so viral videos

One of T and I's favorite pastimes is to sit and watch videos on YouYube. Nerdy? Maybe. Fun? Always. Lots of good giggles to be found. These are a few of our favorites that make us giggle every time.


Brian & Katie's Evolution of Wedding Dance. We have all seen tons of these wedding videos but this one is by far a favorite.


Katt Williams- Killed by a Tiger. Love Katt Williams. He can always make us laugh.


Elijah Wood Gabba Gabba Numa Numa. A twist on a skit from one of my fav kids show.


Miss pole dance - Australia 2008 - Felix Winner. This one is great. This chick has some strong thighs.


The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody. A new all time favorite. I love the Muppets. They can ALWAYS make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Mama some comment love! I always try to pay a visit back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover